To download and install the demo on a Windows PC:
- First, make sure you are running
Windows 7, Vista, or
on your PC.
- Start the download by clicking on this link
- Save it on your computer somewhere (you'll
be prompted for a directory to put it in).
- If you leave the "Close
this dialog box when download completes" unchecked in
the progress window while its saving, it'll be easier to
find the file when its
done downloading. It
is an 10Mbyte file, so it'll take a little while to get it
- When the download is complete, open (or double-click
on) the file you downloaded to run the installer. Be sure to restore
the .EXE extension if it happened to get dropped in the download process
- the installer won't run unless the file ends in .EXE.
- Then press the Setup button to launch the installation wizard,
and follow its instructions to complete the process.