System Requirements include:
- Windows® XP, Windows 7,
Vista, or Windows® 2000
- About 20MB of disk space on your hard drive
Start the download by clicking on this link, then follow the steps below to install it on your computer:
- Save it on your computer somewhere (you'll
be prompted for a directory to put it in).
- If you leave the "Close this dialog box when download completes"
unchecked in the progress window while its saving,
it'll be easier to find the file when its done downloading. It
is an 10Mbyte file, so it'll take a little while to get it
- When the download is complete, open (or double-click
on) the file you downloaded to run the installer. Be sure to restore
the .EXE extension if it happened to get dropped in the download process
- the installer won't run unless the file ends in .EXE.
- Then press the Setup button to launch the installation
wizard, and follow its instructions to complete the process.
The Save, Print, and Copy to Clipboard features have been disabled on the trial version. After purchase, licensed users can enter their registration information to unlock these functions.